Re: MATH tags and related issues...

Roger Layton <roger@planet.co.za> wrote:
>Thank you for this information.
>
>HOwever, I have been logged onto this listserver for
>more than 10 days now, and theredoes not appear to have been
>a single message sent! Are you sure that the html-wg listserver
>is the right one?
>[...]
>----------

	The URL for the html-wg archive, current quarter, is:

 	http://www.acl.lanl.gov/HTML_WG/html-wg-96q1.messages/

	I don't know at what interval the archive is updated.  The
most current message in it is dated 18-Apr-96, and there have been
additional messages.  In any case, that message, and the preceding
8 messages in the archive, are about MATH in the (expired) HTML 3.0
W3C draft.

	Regrettably, I posted misinformation.  The html-wg list is
for discussion of IETF drafts, not W3C drafts.  I should not have
suggested that you continue discussion about W3C drafts in an IETF
forum.  Sorry.

				Fote