Re: MATH tags and related issues...

Foteos Macrides (
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:30:19 -0500 (EST)

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 11:30:19 -0500 (EST)
From: Foteos Macrides <>
Subject: Re: MATH tags and related issues...

Roger Layton <> wrote:
>Thank you for this information.
>HOwever, I have been logged onto this listserver for
>more than 10 days now, and theredoes not appear to have been
>a single message sent! Are you sure that the html-wg listserver
>is the right one?

	The URL for the html-wg archive, current quarter, is:

	I don't know at what interval the archive is updated.  The
most current message in it is dated 18-Apr-96, and there have been
additional messages.  In any case, that message, and the preceding
8 messages in the archive, are about MATH in the (expired) HTML 3.0
W3C draft.

	Regrettably, I posted misinformation.  The html-wg list is
for discussion of IETF drafts, not W3C drafts.  I should not have
suggested that you continue discussion about W3C drafts in an IETF
forum.  Sorry.