MATH tags and related issues...

Roger Layton (roger@planet.co.za)
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 00:01:31 +-200

From: Roger Layton <roger@planet.co.za>
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
Subject: MATH tags and related issues...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 00:01:31 +-200

I am presuming that this listserv is the focal point of discussion on =
HTML standards and evolution. This is what I gained from the description =
in the W3 pages... (I think that is where I found the =
address)....However, the discussions appear to be more around the =
effective usage of HTML than deeper developmental issues....

So, I have two questions....

1. if this is NOT the forum for discussion on the future of HTML then =
where it?

2. who is interested in discussion on Mathematical representation and =
related issues in HTML? - my interest in in the scope of Mathematics for =
educational usage rather than scientific or engineering formulae.

Roger Layton.