Re: Registered

Steve H Rose (habib@world.std.com)
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 21:10:24 +0059 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 21:10:24 +0059 (EDT)
From: Steve H Rose <habib@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: Registered
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-html@www10.w3.org>

The codes that I use are the ASCII codes.  I find they work consistently,
while some of the other special codes like &copy; do not seem to in all
browsers.  The ASCII code for R in a circle is   &#174;   the ASCII code
for TM is    &#153;   the ASCII code for C in a circle (copyright) is
&#169;     -- any other ASCII code can be entered in a similar manner.

Yours,

Steve Habib Rose