Browsers which support HTML 3.0 Tables

Tony Jebson (aj@wg.icl.co.uk)
Wed, 19 Apr 95 17:02:45 BST

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 95 17:02:45 BST
From: aj@wg.icl.co.uk (Tony Jebson)
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: Browsers which support HTML 3.0 Tables

OK folks,
         I'm trying to write a PERL script that returns different HTML
depending on whether HTML 3.0 tables are supported or not, but I'm not
sure which browsers support this! So far the only browsers I know of that
support HTML 3.0 tables are:

Browser                   HTTP User Agent value
Arena                     Arena/version.number
Netscape-1.1b3            Mozilla/1.1b3

Are there any other browsers out there that support them?

--- Tony Jebson     --- International Computers Limited (ICL)
--- aj@wg.icl.co.uk --- http://www.to.icl.fi/~aj/
--- All opinions expressed here (however stupid) are my own,
--- and nothing stated here is an official statement by ICL.