(no subject)

Paul Williams (pcw@hooked.net)
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 00:25:05 -0700

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 00:25:05 -0700
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
From: pcw@hooked.net (Paul Williams)
Subject: Re:

>imagemaps, that I'd like to have a look at. Is it posible tu run a
HTTP-Server >on a Mac, having only an Slip account, or do I need a direct
connection to run >it? I've tried to run MacHTTP, and it also sayed, that it
was runing, but I >didn't menage to connect to it using netscape.

Odd.. You shouldn't need anything more than macTCP to run it, really, and
since SLIP is a direct connection (vs shell, which is an inderect) you
should be fine.  just use http://127.0.0.1/ (loopback) for your addressing,
and you should be fine.

 _   /|  | If you _really_ want to see what I would    | GAT(GCS) -d+ -p+ c++ |
 \,o.O'  | like to put here, finger pcw@hooked.net     | l u+ e+(++) m@ s+/++ |
    U    | Please send all mail through pcw@hooked.net | w++ t++(@) r- y?     |
         Prodigy?  Are you kidding? -------------------+----- AOL: Just say NO!