999999999
From: www-html@www10.w3.org@INTERNET at SMTPCC
Date: 04/16/95 01:12AM
To: roberta alberding at OCCSPOST
***  Unknown message recipient  ***
Contents:
***  No message recipients  ***
999999999
Text item:
937

Has anybody an idea how to try our imagmaps, without having a Web-Server
installed. I'm just about to learn, how to write html and created some
imagemaps, that I'd like to have a look at. Is it posible tu run a HTTP-Server
on a Mac, having only an Slip account, or do I need a direct connection to run
it? I've tried to run MacHTTP, and it also sayed, that it was runing, but I
didn't menage to connect to it using netscape.

If you got any sugestions, please mail them to the list.

Didi
a6301gcu@vm.univie.ac.at

---------------  Start RFC822 Headers  ---------------