(no subject)

dick fleming (dick@hypernet.com)
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 07:23:26 -0500

Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 07:23:26 -0500
To: www-html@www10.w3.org
From: dick@hypernet.com (dick fleming)
Subject: Re:

>I hope you can help me. I am looking for services that provide WWW
>design, pages, etc.
>I'd like a list so I can find out prices.
>Julia hendler

Julia -

HyperMedia Communications is a full service Internet Provider specializing
in Internet Business Advertising. We run our own servers and have developed
"back end" programs that process responses to our our advertisements.

We do not charge a development fee for the initial presentation. Our prices
are $60 per page per month for a presentation. We consider a "page" to be the
amount of displayed material that could fit on a standard sheet of typewriter

We offer a 50% discount to non-profit organizations.

We would be pleased to speak with you to discuss your needs in more detail.

Our telephone number is 207-359-6573.
Our WWW home page is:

HyperMedia Communications Inc.  Rt.175 (P.O. Box 299) Brooklin, Maine