Re: Multiple submit buttons

Ali Bahreman (
Fri, 11 Nov 94 16:56:25 EST

Cc: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Re: Multiple submit buttons
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 94 16:56:25 EST
From: "Ali Bahreman" <>

what i was thinking of is: (NOTE the action is moved to submit!!)

Enter Name: <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" ...>
Enter Date: <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" ...>
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="EMail" ACTION="">

i am not an implementor of mosaic browsers but it doesn't seem
difficult to implement.

Alireza Bahreman                          E-Mail:
Bellcore, Room RRC-1K221                  Phone : +1 908 699 7398
444 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854       Fax   : +1 908 336 2943

You write: