Re: [xhtml-media-types] Question, typo

Unfortunately, due to some weird rules at the W3C, we are prohibited from
updating that document so we will be unable to fix the typo.  There is
actually an update to it that was never "published" but is still available
at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2010/ED-xhtml-media-types-20100218/ if you are
interested.