[xhtml-media-types] Question, typo

From: Jens O. Meiert <jens@meiert.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:57:26 +0400
To: W3C WWW HTML Editor <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Regarding http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/ (yeah, I know—just
surfaced in my queue somehow):

1) Under 3., what guidelines does “[w]hen an XHTML document does NOT
adhere to the guidelines, it should only be delivered as media
typeapplication/xhtml+xml” refer to?

It doesn’t seem to relate to the rules preceding it because that’s
about UA Accept headers, and it seems kind of odd that a
*non-conforming* (which “not adhering” suggests) should be delivered
with the *stricter* MIME type. I.e., I don’t understand what this
sentence wants to say :)

2) Under A.22, there’s a space missing (“dynamically.DO use”).

In case someone remembers what 1) was about and cares about fixing 2) :)

--
Jens O. Meiert
http://meiert.com/en/