Re: The xhtml:onkeypress architecture

Misha Wolf wrote:

 > I can't view this spec using IE 6 !

I can, so the problem is at your end :-)

How does the problem show itself?

It could be that you are sending application/xhtml+xml in the accept
headers, and so being sent that version, which IE cannot process.

Check your headers here:

	http://www.ericgiguere.com/tools/http-header-viewer.html

If that is the problem, I'm pretty sure Masayasu knows the keys you have
to edit in the Windows registry to fix it (or search for the string, I
believe it's fairly obvious).

(There is a rogue piece of XML software that is known to add this string
  to your accept headers for some unknown reason).

Best wishes,

Steven