Erratum in WD-xhtml-modularization-20001004 [was: Erratum in xhtml-modularization-20000105?]

Hi there,

I sent this erratum comment a few months ago.  I notice that the problem
does not seem to have been fixed in the latest Working Draft of the XHTML
Modularization document.

I realise it's (presumably) a minor editorial issue but I just wanted to
remind you, lest it slip through the cracks :-)

Thanks for your work and the generally excellent standards documents :-)
Hugh Greene