Volunteer for translation to portuguese.

From: Roberto C. Americo dos Reis <flint@rio.nutecnet.com.br>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 02:19:39 -0300
To: <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Yes, I am in a position to help with translations from english to portuguese, brazilian portuguese. I use to be professional translator. My e-mail is Ghost@imagelink.com.br. I am a brazilian, Rio de Janeiro´s resident.
My adress is Rua Raimundo Correia,10 Apt.1001, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
CEP22040-040 - Brasil. My name is Roberto C. Américo dos Reis.
                                Sincerely yours
                                Roberto Reis