About Chinese Version

From: Yule Show <yuleshow@mail.snct.ml.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:14:45 +0800
To: www-html-editor@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi, everybody charging the W3C,
I am the webmaster of Shanghai Internet Association, my name is Yule
Show. I wrote to this mail address several times, but I don't know
what's wrong with here.
I get mails from anywhere everyday, because a lot of persons find my
name in the translator list, they ask me to give them a copy of HTML 4.0
Chinese version, so I do.
I had already translated HTML 4.0 specification until last Auguest. I
gave the copy to W3C and put it on the net, I also gave the URL to W3C.
But these days, I checked W3C, the URL is still not listed. I don't know
why!
Now, i give the URL again, and could the webmaster to put it in the
list?

The Chinese version of HTML 4.0 is :  http://makesure.ml.org/html40/

yours Yule Show