Translation into french

From: Emmanuel Dussy <edussy@hol.fr>
Date: Mon Feb 16 16:42:02 1998
To: "W3C" <www-html-editor@w3.org>
Hi !
I'd like to translate the HTML 4.0 Specifications into french. Yes, I
read people are already trying to do it but I don't know if they're
really working on it. They've not finished yet and I couldn't have a look
at their site because it's on 'mygale.org', a free site keeper and it
often has technical problems. So, I was wondering if I could translate it
on my own to put it in my site (I'm building it) ? Of course, I'd be glad
to give it to you, if you want it. Do you allow me to translate it ?
Please answer me as fast as possible.

Emmanuel Dussy
  <emmanuel.dussy@technologist.com>