dispatch with @delay question

From: Aaron Reed <aaronr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 16:21:07 -0500
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hi,

I didn't see this in the spec, but perhaps I missed it.

I see in the spec rules like removing the event from the delay queue
before dispatching and if the target is deleted then the event should be
removed from the delay queue.  But I don't see anything in the spec that
mentions when all of the events in the delay queue should be destroyed.
  Should that happen as part of the xforms-model-destruct default
handling?  This seems like the type of thing that should be defined in
the spec if it isn't already.

Thanks,
--Aaron