Re: dispatch with @delay question

Aaron,
We discussed this issue at our teleconference [1] and concluded [2] not
to make any changes in the XForms recommendation.
However, we agree that no further events happen after model-destruct.

In other words, for an implementor, it's safe to assume that after
model-destruct event dispatch is finished, no further delayed events
should occur.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Jun/att-0063/2009-06-17.html#topic5
[2]