Output notation for attributes

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:41:18 +0100
To: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>

Hello,

<xf:output> can be used to dynamically output text, binary content or
elements but there is no notation for attributes...

I think it wouldn't be very difficult to add something like
attr="{xpath_expr}" just like in XSLT !?

What do you think about that ?

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>
XSLTForms: http://www.agencexml.com/xsltforms/