Re: Output notation for attributes

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:41:18 +0100, COUTHURES Alain
<alain.couthures@agencexml.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> <xf:output> can be used to dynamically output text, binary content or
> elements but there is no notation for attributes...
>
> I think it wouldn't be very difficult to add something like
> attr="{xpath_expr}" just like in XSLT !?
>
> What do you think about that ?

My problem is that XForms is a hosted language, and you aren't really
allowed to define the content of other languages' attributes.

Another way of achieving the same result (which would be allowed) would be
to have a special instance that represented the current document:

	<select1 ref="document()/body@class">
	<label>Style:</label>
	   <item>
	   </item>