Re: Repeat within HTML table

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:34:40 -0700
To: www-forms@w3.org
Alain,

Very good question. In Orbeon Forms as well, and for author
convenience, we allow xforms:repeat and xforms:group around tr and td
within tables, even though it is not "allowed". That could be a
problem if a web browser was looking at that DOM directly, but in our
case and in yours, or any situation where some sort of transformation
takes place first, I do not think it is an actual problem.

Wondering what other people think about this.

-Erik