Re: Repeat within HTML table

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:40:46 -0400
To: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-request@w3.org

Sounds reasonable...my thinking this morning when originally reading the
question what that it's sort of analogous to any other server-side
"templating" approach, e.g. a mixture of HTML and JSP.  One doesn't worry
about whether that document is well-formed HTML since it doesn't have that
purpose but rather is a generator of (hopefully) well-formed HTML for the
client to consume...Charlie