Repeat within HTML table

From: COUTHURES Alain <alain.couthures@agencexml.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:20:44 +0200
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hello,

While testing EMC Formula XForms engine, I have discovered this in the
specs :

Thus, one might wish to use element |repeat| within a |table| to create
the rows of a table, where each row of the table binds to a distinct
member of a repeat collection
<http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-all.html#defn-repeat-collection>.
Since |html:table| doesn't  (and perhaps  never will) allow
|xforms:repeat| elements as children, another syntax is needed.

It appears that it is not a constraint for XSLTForms to use
xforms:repeat under html:table so I would like to know if it is still
considered as a real problem, if it's forbidden or not.

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards,

Alain Couthures
<agencexml>