Re: Implementations supporting "lazy authoring"

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:02:33 +0100
To: "Jan-Felix Schwarz" <jan-felix.schwarz@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

Hi Felix,

formsPlayer implements lazy authoring, but it is a plug-in for IE.

In the Ajax/web apps space, Ubiquity XForms will implement lazy authoring.

And as Erik says in his reply, it shouldn't be hard to add to Chiba or Orbeon.

I think you'll find more implementations supporting this in the
future, since it's quite an important part of the 'on-ramp' for XForms
that we've been discussing.

Regards,

Mark

--