Re: xforms:copy binding query

Hi Rob,

You can certainly bind two selects/select1s to the same node, but when
you select items in a select/select1, it will replace the values
underneath it.  The only way you could mix and mingle them are if both
selects had the same items and you use ctrl+<click> when selecting items
(assuming your process uses a html:select type of control) but then
there isn't much reason to have both.  You could always try to manage it
yourself with binding the two selects to different nodes and then
handling the xforms-select and xforms-deselect events and
inserting/deleting the nodes under the 'real' target node yourself.

--Aaron