Re: XForms:instance requests, the HTTP Accept header and RESTful Web Services...

John,

This seems like a really good solution, as it avoids the duplicating of
submission functionality into the instance element which I was worried
about. It also shows how submission is somewhat of a high-level wrapper
for an XmlHttpRequest object which isn't explicitly tied to the HTTP
protocol...

/Lars