Re: XForms:instance requests, the HTTP Accept header and RESTful Web Services...

From: Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:25:45 +0200
To: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@bbc.co.uk>, www-forms@w3.org

John,

This seems like a really good solution, as it avoids the duplicating of
submission functionality into the instance element which I was worried
about. It also shows how submission is somewhat of a high-level wrapper
for an XmlHttpRequest object which isn't explicitly tied to the HTTP
protocol...

/Lars