Re: loading instance as .XML page

From: <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:33:37 +0100
To: "Iņaki Salinas Bueno" <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Cc: mark.birbeck@x-port.net, www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>

I'm with you now. So there are two new features that would be nice to
add. The first would be the ability for submission to return a new
form as it does with replace="all", but for that form to be rendered
in a new context. The second would be to allow xf:load to load a form
from an instance rather than from a URL.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer