Re: Using XForms to update a Google Spreadsheet...that updates a Google Map

Apologies all...the send button got pressed by accident.

I haven't actually subscribed this list to the gdata-xforms-client
list, I was just going to copy the list on this particular demo,
because I thought it might be interesting.

So, for anyone who _is_ interested in the progress of this project,
the text should have read:

  A new sample has been added to the gdata-xforms-client code that shows
  how to add a new row to a spreadsheet. To make it a little more
  interesting, the row in the sample contains longitude and latitude
  information, and the spreadsheet is then used by a separate document
  to provide markers on a map. The second document is simply a standard
  page with script, but will be replaced with an XForms version shortly.