Re: loading instance as .XML page

From: Iņaki Salinas Bueno <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:11:58 +0200
To: mark.birbeck@x-port.net
Cc: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi Mark,

But isn't that just the same as doing:

>   <xf:submission
>     method="..." action="..."
>     replace="all"
>   />
>
> This will replace your current document with the results from the
> server. I got the impression from your initial mail that there was
> some reason you couldn't do this.

Exactly, I don't want my document to be replaced. I only want to allow user
to see their data in a new .XML document (composed of XML+XSL only).

Reason is accomplish What You See Is What You Sign. I will explain it when I
explain the use case.

the created XML document and the XSL related; the user downloads these
files; the user see these files (new window .XML+XSL); if user agree, user
signs them from the main Web (via applet).

Regards,
Iņaki