Re: loading instance as .XML page

From: Iņaki Salinas Bueno <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:44:00 +0200
To: "Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Cc: mark.birbeck@x-port.net, www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Ok, then I can load the xml instance as xml document without calling a web
service (using load new and then replace="all") but I can't use  the xslt
transformation in this way.

I will finally do it in a Leigh-like way, but submitting data to a servlet
instead of a cgi (and the servlet will save the post-xml as xml document in
the DB with the xslt processing instruction on it) and then a xforms:load
@new action (inside submission) will load the document using the path that
the servlet returned from submission.

Mark, how can I turn my use case into a feature request? I must send it to
this mailing list or there are another channel?.

Thanks both

Iņaki