From: Iņaki Salinas Bueno <inksalinas@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:49:02 +0200
To: www-forms <www-forms@w3.org>
Hello,

I would know, is it possible to load a XForms instance in a new page as a
XML document?

I tried using:

<xforms:load show="new" ref="instance('generalRequest')" />

but it loads the entire XHTML document another time!
(I must say that there are a warning 'Instance document did not validate'
related with this instance)

And if the instance src attribute loads an XML document with a call to a
XSLT: will be this XSLT applied in the loaded instance?

Iņaki