Re: A possibility to bind XMLSchema to <instance> element, not only to <model>. What do you think?

Hi Victor,

You've described the problem fine. What I was getting at in my
previous mail is that this should *already* work, and if it isn't
working for you, one thing to check is your target namespace
declarations. Sorry if I was a bit obtuse.

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net