Re: A possibility to bind XMLSchema to <instance> element, not only to <model>. What do you think?

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> Hi Victor,
>
> You've described the problem fine. What I was getting at in my
> previous mail is that this should *already* work, and if it isn't
> working for you, one thing to check is your target namespace
> declarations. Sorry if I was a bit obtuse.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Once again, thank you for your patience and for your replies. I will
make a testcase to find out if this feature is implemented in my
preferred XForms renderer (mozilla xforms). And I think I should then
refer to mozilla xforms developers with questions on this feature
implementation.

Regards,

Victor