Re: A possibility to bind XMLSchema to <instance> element, not only to <model>. What do you think?

Hi Victor,

Normal schema rules will still apply, so you'll probably need to
ensure that all of your namespaces are correct. This means that if you
load two schemas in the way that Leigh described, by using schema
namespaces in the schema definition you could have each schema
'attach' to completely separate instances.

--
Mark Birbeck
CEO

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net