Re: XForms Editor Review

From: Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:12:33 +0100
To: Stefano Debenedetti <ste@demaledetti.net>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org

Stefano,

this is a reply to the specifically XForms related part of your last
message. I have crossposted my other reply to dev@openoffice.org and
hope that the more general discussion on OpenOffice web integration can
be continued there, since it is of limited relevance to this group.

Stefano Debenedetti wrote:
> Of course I don't assume you point the non-web world at me, I think
> the non-web forms world is less relevant to this list than discussing
> how far the XForms-based integration between web publishing and
> office document formats and productivity suites can go.

I think that I have not fully grasped what you mean by this. Do you
refer to using office apps for the publishing of XForms documents on the
web? Or do you refer to web publishing through xforms based interfaces?
How to office formats like OpenDocument come into the picture here?

Maybe you can illustrate your idea with an example...

All the best
/lars