Handle XForms Submit whith XmlHttpRequest

From: Landry DEFO KUATE <defolandry@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:51:07 -0000
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm building an Ajax application witch have many modules.

One man in my team is building an API to pilot the user interface at de
server side (PHP).

The other developers have to write their Forms (XForms) an use the API to
show forms to the client.

The interaction between the client (browser) and the server  (PHP) is handle
with XmlHttpRequest (or quivalent) in javascript.

We are finding a way to handle all the onclick (onsubmit) event and pass the
HTTP request to the XmlHttpRequest who will post then to the server a smart
way.

Can some one of you point me with a framework that do those kind of stuff?
Or any idea?

Cordialy,

Landry.

SP: applogies for my English, my mother language Is French.

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com