RE: XForms News: HP, Nuxeo, SlowerPoint, Healthcare, Mozilla

Does this mean Moz will do repeats (in tabular form) properly or is this
a different bug?

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.