Attributes in Xforms instances

From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:28:41 -0000
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Dear All,

I am trying to use Xforms (currently within Orbeon) to create forms for
editing HL7 MIF models.

These models basically contain all their semantic etc info (i.e. the
main information ) in attributes e.g.:

<stateTransition root="DEFN" artifact="DIM" domain="RX" name="000000"
realmNamespace="UK" stateTransitionName="activate"
className="SomeClass"/>

All the instance examples simply give examples of instance/models as
being purely element skeletons.

What is the best way for ensuring that the attribs are present etc? I
can obviously write the Xpaths relevant for attribs but again I am
basically asking wrt best practice for handling attribs.

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.