Re: AJAX vs. Xforms

From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:03:26 -0500
To: Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org>
CC: www-forms@w3.org

Erik Bruchez wrote:

> Maybe it will be time to try again soon? Do you have any particular
> demos in mind, or even actual such examples? It would be helpful to the
> XForms community if you could share some of this, so that implementors
> can then work on making sure that your examples work!

The latest iteration is here:

I thought I might repeat that talk a year later at SD West 2006 because
it was a fun talk to do; but space did not permit. We decided to use the
time next year for more stable technologies people can use now. I have
no confidence that the software will be significantly better by March
next year. I certainly hope it will be, but rationally I don't think so.
Maybe in 2007.