very new to xforms - recommendations

From: M. Sarumi <m.sarumi@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:03:06 -0400
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
I have the following requirements and thought xforms was a good fit.  We have a tight deadline though and no experience with it.

I have tried a few processors - plugins and was going to go with Novell only to find out that after 90 days it is not longer free.

I am looking for a processor that can be packaged with a form where there is no cost.  A person will go to a website and download a form and hopefully the process too.

Due to security issues that have not been worked out, the process has to be downloaded to the clients PC - so no server side technology.

Any recommendations on which process to use.  The file has to be saved to the users PC on say the C drive.  This also gave us problems but the code may not have been all correct.

Thank

Mary