RE: FW: very new to xforms - recommendations

Like I said it's proprietary to Microsoft and Internet Explorer 5 and
above.
(But I too am interested in finding a cross platform, standard, free
option)

HTA is Html Applications. Essentailly you add a HTA header to a standard
HTML page. This then tells IE to allow the application to access the PC.
A security acceptance window is shown.

You can find out more at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/hta/o
verview/htaoverview.asp

It's not the answer any of us is looking for.........but it is a
solution for now

Dharmesh Mistry
CTO, edge IPK
E: dharmesh@edgeipk.com
M: 07789 222 015

Newbury Office                   T  +44 (0) 1635 231 231    F  +44 (0)
1635 569 371
This message may contain information which is confidential or
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a
copy.

edge IPK Limited
Registered office - 9 Wardle Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31
6JR
Registered in England No. 4286817

I have not heard of that one. What is required to used Microsoft HTA, or
what
is a url to find out more info on it?