Re: Does anyone have a contact address for the novell plugin people

http://lab.cph.novell.com/nxie/home.html

--
Vincent Berger <vincent.berger@afp.com>
Agence France-Presse

This e-mail, and any file transmitted with it, is confidential and  intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please  contact the sender and delete the email from your system. If you are  not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy  this email.

For more information on Agence France-Presse, please visit our web site at http://www.afp.com