Does anyone have a contact address for the novell plugin people

From: Flinton Adam <Adam.Flinton@cfh.nhs.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:31:52 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

Dear All,

I have been playing with the Novell X-Forms plugin & what I can't find
is any email address/newsgroup/mailing list to raise bugs, ask questions
etc.

Have I missed some obvious link on their plugin page? Has anyone got an
address for raising questions etc?

TIA

Adam

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.