FormFaces New XForms Processor

XForms Team,

The next FormFaces variant is a pure JavaScript solution. This means
that XForms+HTML can be sent directly to the browser where JavaScript
transcodes the XForms controls to HTML form controls and processes the
bindings. This is extremely simple to use, just insert the following tag
into your XForms+HTML document:

<script type="javascript" src="xforms.js"></script>

The FormFaces JavaScript is compatible with any Browser that implements
ECMAScript and DOM Level 2 which includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla,
Opera, Konquerer, Safari and others, and does not require any
server-side processing. To this end, the new FormFaces framework enables
XForms applications independent of server-side technologies and browser
plug-ins.

This new FormFaces variant will be available via the www.formfaces.com
website April 2005, and will be licensed under both a GPL and commercial
license similar to the MySQL license model.

For an alpha version prior to this release, please contact
sales@formfaces.com.

Very respectfully,
Gary Sikora
FormFaces Project Manager