Re: xForm Processor

From: Omar Tazi <otazi@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:54:55 -0800
To: Will Hawes <info@whawes.co.uk>
CC: Kianoush Eshaghi <Kianoush.Eshaghi@metadat.at>, www-forms@w3.org

Another server-side (and open source) possibility is PresentationServer
that offers much more than an XForms engine. PresentationServer is
already used by prestigious organizations such as Amnesty International,
Wachovia Securities, Teleflex, CSC, Caltech, etc.

Check out:
http://www.orbeon.com/software/
http://www.orbeon.com/ops

-Omar