Re: xForm Processor

Another server-side (and open source) possibility is PresentationServer
that offers much more than an XForms engine. PresentationServer is
already used by prestigious organizations such as Amnesty International,
Wachovia Securities, Teleflex, CSC, Caltech, etc.

Check out:
http://www.orbeon.com/software/
http://www.orbeon.com/ops

-Omar