[xforms1] 9.3.2 Creating Repeating Structures Via Attributes

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:30:24 +0100
To: "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>

Before raising this with the WG I thought I should ask here first. It is
unclear from the specification how the repeat attributes[1] should work.
There are some non-normative examples that might give a clue, but the
normative text says nothing about namespaces. And it is exactly the
normative text that should define such things, not the examples.

Now I think the text should have said something along the lines that
when you use the repeat attributes on an element not in the XForms
namespace the attributes should be in that namespace and when you use
them on elements in the XForms namespace the attributes should be not in
a namespace.

However, the specification says nothing normative about that, right? Or
am I missing something?

(I have checked the errata.)

[1]<http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/slice9.html#ui.repeat.via.attrs>

--