XForms Talk Slides By Elliotte Rusty Harold Now Online

From: Gerald Bauer <gerald.bauer@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:49:32 -0800
To: www-forms@w3.org
Hello,

   Elliotte Rusty Harold writes in the Cafe Con Leche XML news site/blog:

   I've posted the notes from this morning's XForms session, one of two
new classes I'm giving this year at Software Development 2005 West,
There was lots of interest in this from the audience, despite the
bleeding edgeness of the topic. The talk went very well, despite the
late discovery that X-Smiles really doesn't work on Mac OS X 10.2.
(Undergraduates really shouldn't be allowed to release code.) I think a
lot of people got interested in XForms and are going to start looking
at it seriously.

    Link: http://www.cafeconleche.org/slides/sd2005west/xforms

    - Gerald

XUL News Wire - http://xulnews.com