Re: Button with an image.

Borja Bravo Alférez ha scritto:
[...]
> Anne said that it i possible to use CSS to format form. I am sure that
> standard html buttons can be formated like an image but may be i should
> had made clear that it needed to be a xform button (trigger or
> submit).Anyway, Xforms are supposed to be formatted with CSS although I
> have found some problems. But Is there any way of formatting the Xform
> button to display an image instead of the label?

Provided that your chosen browser has a decent CSS implementation (mozilla/ff), fully styling of XForms with CSS should work with ugo/deng2:

http://demaledetti.net/ugo/examples/flashless_deng/sample_xforms.html

Not sure how to fully replace the label with an image, in the example above I used a background so that it degrades well on not so good CSS implementations (IE) anyway.

ciao
ste

p.s. please be aware that ugo's XForms implementation is still (very) beta