Button with an image.

From: Borja Bravo Alférez <borjab@dat.etsit.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:42:23 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org

Dear list members,

    I am working in a Xform application and someone made something like:

        <xf:submit submission="grabar">
                <xf:label>
                            <h:img src="../images/cmdSave.gif" />
                </xf:label>
        </xf:submit>

The validator and Xsmiles think that it is bad code. I think as some
browsers can't read an image. However I think there must be a way of
implementing an xform equivalent of an botton with an image on it. Isn't
it? I hope you can help me,

Thanks in advance,

    Borja

P.D: By the way. I have tried

        <xf:submit submission="grabar">
                <xf:label> Save </xf:label>
                            <h:img src="../images/cmdSave.gif" />
           </xf:submit>
It displays the image next to the button, but:
A) we need to remove the text of the label
B) The image can't trigger events.