XForms + web services - in the real world?

From: Peter Bruhn Andersen <bruhn.andersen@get2net.dk>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:53:10 +0100
To: <www-forms@w3.org>

The company I work for has decided to give XForms a chance. Or more to
the point - I have been given the chance to make a 'proof of concept'
that we can use XForms as the basis for a web client to our legacy
system through the use of web services.
I hope the this list can help me by answering the following questions:
..	Are there any XForms specific design patterns for web services
or can I use whatever is recommended in articles and books on the
subject of design patterns for web services?
..	Can any of you provide a DO and DON'T list for XForms + web
services?
..	Can any of you give me a real world example that is being used
for serious work n a day to day basis?

Regards
Peter