RE: binding a simple derived type

From: Goodrich, Christopher Michael <cmgoodr@sandia.gov>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:59:03 -0700
To: "Andy Harrison" <andyh@agaricus.co.uk>, www-forms@w3.org

Andy,

Although I'm not experienced enough to answer your question regarding
the binding, I can answer this one.  Yes, you have the right forum.
Since xforms are still quite new and not widely used, you might have to
wait a little while before someone with enough experience in that area
sees your message and drafts a reply.

Thank you,

Christopher M Goodrich A+
Corporate Computing Help Desk